ADA CERP offering the highest level of Implant education with a robust didactic and hands-on clinical component to General dentists in a 10 months program, 3 days a month, 1 day of didactics and 2 clinical days, under the supervision of highly qualified implant specialists. 10 Months Implant Mini-Residency with 2nd Fridays as Didactic Days and 2nd- 4th Saturdays as Clinical Days, under the supervision of highly qualified implant specialists.
10 Months Implant Mini Residency with 2nd Fridays as Didactic Days and 2nd- 4th Saturdays as Clinical Days.
Training relevant to 10-months Implant residency Program for General Dentists and their RDA`s, course is based on the principles of AAID curriculum recommendations . 250 Hours of Clinical and Didactic Training with an Optional Advanced Training in Egypt, Cairo, available to those interested.
- Create an Implant practice within your practice.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning in implant dentistry.
- CBCT evaluation, Surgical Guide and Digital workflow.
- Pre-Implant Grafting Options for width and Height.
- Root form surgical Implant placement.
- Uncovery of implants, Proper selection of abutments.
- Restorative options for the Edentulous arch.
- Establish Adequate Occlusion and maintenance in implant Supported Restorations.
- Managing Surgical and restorative Complications of Dental implants.
- Mastering the decision process of RCT Teeth salvageability.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education.
ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.